You should have the ability to take full control of your balancing, while not spending an arm and a leg. However, the only solution to lowering Calcium Hardness was draining and refilling – an expensive pain. Cal Treat™ removes the expense and the pain. When applied as directed, Cal Treat™ will reduce calcium levels between 200 – 400 ppm and help prevent calcium scale formation on pool surfaces and pool equipment.
For Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) Filters Only
It will take 7 days to get a true reading of Calcium Hardness.
For Color Or Painted Plaster, Vinyl, Pebble or Aggregate Pools ALWAYS PREDISSOLVE!
1. Determine pool water volume.
2. Add one 2.5 lb. bottle of Cal Treat® per 15,000 gallons of water around the perimeter of the pool.
3. Maintain proper circulation for at least 24 hours.
4. Backwash, release DE or clean cartridges as needed.
5. Maintain 7.8 to 8.2 pH level for at least 7 days.
6. After 7 days, add Pool Stain Treat® as per directions to prevent re-occurrence of scale deposits and stains.